I know, I know, I should do better about blogging but oh well.
So I think I have finally came up with a recipe for my FAVORITE flavored cream cheese ever. I discovered it in high school at a place called Bagels and Brew. My favorite bagel to eat it with is a sun-dried tomato. So a while ago on a trip home to California I went to have my favorite breakfast and they did not make the bagel any more :( I was very sad! Anyway. Every once in a while I have tried to make it and it just doesn't come out like the way the store made it. But anyway I am so excited to see if this works. I have to wait until tomorrow morning cause I wanna let it sit over night to the flavors can all mix together. So here it is...
*Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese*
1/2 cup of chopped green onions
1/8 teaspoon of dried dill
1/2 square of cream cheese
1/2 -3/4 cucumber sliced
~Blend together until all ingredients are equally spread. If you would like you could cut up small pieces of cucumber and put that in for a more chunky style. Let stand over night.
~~Ta Da, Deliciousness.~~
If this works I think I'm going to try to make a bigger batch! I just LOVE that stuff. Now I guess I just need to find a recipe for sun dried tomato bagels. I'll save that for a later time. :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the recipe. I wish they still made those sun-dried tomato bagels too. I don't think I have ever made bagels of any kind. I'll just go have theirs when I want one.
This sounds exactly like a dip my neighbor makes and she always forgets to give me the recipe. THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment