Saturday, January 3, 2009

Before and After

No this is not my weight loss pictures. I wish! New Years Day was my day off this week and so I figured since I had the time that I'd rearrange the furniture in my bedroom to get by bed out from under both of the windows that are in my room. For some crazy reason the switch has made my room feel bigger, like it has more room. It's all the same furniture! Any ideas? Well anyway I thought I'd post up before pictures:



And before video:




And (Drum roll please...) After pictures.



And after video:

I know the video is a little dark but you get the point. So for all those interested parties. There are the pictures of my fabulous new set up. I like that it makes me feel like I have more room but my pillows can fall of my bed. Not such a huge fan of that and my computer is now right by the window so its kinda cold. I didn't notice it so much when it was my bed because I was under covers but now, my right hand feels like it could freeze off! But I like it okay. I am not going to move it so I guess I'm stuck with it! Oh well!

2 comments:

sam c.hart jr said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Glad it feels more spacious

Carolyn said...

Love it! It looks oh so grand.