Monday, November 3, 2008

Its Been A While

I know its been a while since I have blogged. This is true. Honestly I really don't have any real reason. There have been plenty of things that I have wanted to blog about. Some I have forgotten but some I have not so here we go.

Most recently was Halloween. Most of the time holiday's are for children but there are some that I think should still be for adults. Halloween is one of them. It is the one day out of the year that you can wear pretty much anything you want and get away with it. Like for me wearing a dress to work. Which I would NEVER do, until now (and will probably never do again.) I miss trick-or-treating too. Course that could be just because I LOVE candy. Anyone who knows that can tell you its true! But I had a good Halloween. (Except for the dentist part.) I actually got to dress up at work this year. I have been with Staples for 5 years and this is the first year that we were actually allowed to dress up. And of course I was thinking, "anything to get out of this horrible uniform!" so I dressed up. And my love of being different once again showed itself. I was the only one to dress up at my work. (Everyone at the dentist office was dressed up, that made me feel a little better.) Anyway I had my roommate take a picture of me. I don't think pictures do justice but I guess I'll share my picture. (Don't laugh to hard! Sorry If they are a little blurry!)
Can you guess?
What I Dressed Up As?
Thats right! The Princess That I AM! :)


Number two thing. I have the BEST parents in the world! My dad was visiting me a while ago and saw the situation of my computer. He decided that my situation wasnt working for me and drove all the way from California to me in Utah to better my computer situation! How AWESOME is that!?! And while he was here also helped me out with a few other things like, hanging a picture painted by my grandma on the wall and buying me tools (that I hope I can use one day...and know how to use them!) to fix one of the broken chairs for the kitchen table set! Awesome, huh! My mom is also wonderful! She is always there to lend a listening ear! She is just the best! Even when she needs help over there! ;) (That was for you mom!) :)

Next on my list of things I want to blog about is, I cant remember. Oh no! I'm having half-timers, as my mom calls it. Oh well. Tomorrow is voting day. I'm really excited for it and am actually going into it a little more informed the last time I voted. I really need to get more involved with whats going on. Well I think I'll get some last minute reading in!
P.S. I know it's Thanksgiving time and I really wanted to do a Thanksgiving background but I just couldn't resist but to do birthday because well its my birthday month along with many other of my friends! And that only comes around once a year!

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

Thanks for all your sweet words. We think you are an awesome daughter. WE are proud of the person you are!
Mom and Dad