I had decided to start one of these because I do have opinions on just about everything, just like most of you. I know that some of you won't agree with some of them and thats okay because well we are all different and I am grateful for our differences. I just thought that I might like to he heard on some of my opinions. I really dont know who is going to read my blogs, probably not anyone who is not in my family or a friend but to those of you who are not either of those hopefully it will give you an insight to me and what I hope to become. I really dont know what's going to end up in my blog but I can promise one thing. I will be honest, for anyone who knows me they know that honesty is my policy and I dont like to hold back. Yes its true I do tend to say to much some times, but this is my blog. Agree or disagree that is your choice, so here I am! I hope with my blog I will be able to make the world a better place because this is one way that I can talk and get things out. It has been said that a woman just needs to talk things out and then she will figure it out on her own... well that is me. Although as true as that is sometimes the answers that I look for do come from others so please don't be afraid to comment!
And to all the friends and family members that love me in-spite of all of my flaws and have helped me along my path of life I thank you! You are no question in my mind one of my greatest gifts!
2 comments:
Hi, Marjorie! Welcome to the blogging world! I'll add you to my list. Here is my blog as well.... www.acoupleofnuts.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear more from you!
Hi Marjorie! Thanks for the link to your b;og. This will be cool when I figure or how to use it. Love You lots
Post a Comment